Gisele Bundchen is said to have told her ex-husband Tom Brady that she had become pregnant to avoid the former NFL superstar finding out about the news in the media this past week.

Bundchen is set to welcome baby number three with boyfriend Joaquim Valente, her first child since separating from Brady in 2022 – before beginning a relationship with her new partner and jiu-jitsu instructor.

The 44-year-old supermodel and her boyfriend, 35, have been dating since summer 2023, and it seems she still has respect for her ex-husband, with sources claiming Brady was made aware prior to the news leaking.

Accroding to TMZ, Bundchen broke the news to Brady and her two children, both fathered by the FOX Sports commentator, before it had been over the news on Monday.

Bundchen is believed to have been pregnant for over four months now, with it not being clear on when exactly Brady had been told by her ex-partner. The two are believed to be on good terms as they continue to co-parent their children.

While Bundchen is appeared to be in a committed relationship with Valente for well over a year now, it remains unclear if Brady is romantically involved with anyone at present. Since splitting with Bundchen in 2022, Brady has been reported as being in a relationship with Irina Shayk, as well as 28-year-old model Brooks Nader and Brazilian model Isabella Settanni.

Tom Brady with ex-wife Gisele Bundchen

Brady and Bundchen divorced in 2022 

Image:

Getty)

Hours after Bundchen’s pregnancy hit the news, Brady shared a poignant message on his social media when he posted the short clip featuring the song “Landslide,” originally written by Fleetwood Mac’s Stevie Nicks – a song accepted as being a song about heartbreak and moving on in life.

Brady highlighted the chorus in the lyrics: “Can the child within my heart rise above? Can I sail through the changing ocean tides? Can I handle the seasons of my life?”

The 47-year-old is in the midst of a hectic schedule after returning to football this year, being on the road every week and away from his south Florida home while calling games for FOX Sports – after he signed an incredible 10-year, $375 million contract.